Commercial window installation
At Orian windows and doors we’re all about making life easy. Here you can find all you need to get started with your commercial window replacement needs — many businesses use commercial glass as it can be seen in commercial retail buildings, high rise buildings, factories and stores, so when they are faced with a broken storefront glass, foggy windows, or old framing, it can really affect business. So first steps first, you should rest assured that we are here to make sure you’re satisfied first. We work 24/7 to ensure that if you need us we will be there, and from there we take all the steps to make certain that your provisions are met. The type of commercial window frame, glass and design you would like to install.
Things to keep in mind with commercial windows:
- Weather Resistant. Single-pane glass likely doesn’t have a special coating to block UV rays and heat, which allows more heat in during the summer and releases more heat in the winter. Intense exposure to UV rays also affects your furniture and carpeting.
- Commercial aluminum window systems have frames that can withstand the elements. Aluminum is less likely to leak or corrode, compared to wooden or steel window frames. Aluminum windows are also less prone to deterioration, especially compared to wooden frames. Additionally wooden window frames require constant scraping and painting, to keep them looking new plus, any cracks and gaps would need sealing. You can avoid all these dilemmas by installing a replacement or new commercial aluminum windows.
- Cost-effective. Your ability to make savings depends on your energy needs, the size of your office, your current window system and other variables. To calculate a measurement of heat transferred through a window vs the ability of a window to resist heat flow.
Noise-reducing. While this benefit won’t save you money, it can save you and your employees stress. If you’re in a high rise condo, or a storefront near a busy street having glass aluminum windows with a high Sound Transmission Class (STC) is key.
- Orian windows and doors has been serving the GTA for over 15 years. We have become one of the GTA’s trusted commercial window and glass specialists. When it comes to commercial windows many property managers overlook the importance of having efficient windows in a property, windows used in commercial applications like commercial high-rises, office buildings, condos, retail stores tend to face issues such as fogginess, vandalism, break-ins, temperature fluctuations, framing issues, locking issues, rusting and peeling and more. When these issues start to arise there’s no need to panic, when you call us, we help find the solution to all your problems. When faced with commercial window complications it doesn’t mean it’s time to scrap the whole unit, we are here to identify the main issue on the window unit and help resolve it, with only our experienced techs on the field you will find yourself in good hands and the matter resolved in no time.
Our procedures in repairing your commercial window:
Determining the extent of the damage
The first step in restoring the glass is to determine the amount of the damage. Our team always takes measurements, conducts research, clearly communicates the various choices with you, and only implements the solution that has been negotiated.
Putting the Pieces Together
We review the detailed work approach with you in order to provide the most cost-effective option for the assignment. Only after we have your consent do we begin our job.
Putting Your Glass Back Together
Our skilled professionals work diligently to repair your broken glass in the most effective and efficient manner possible. We follow strict safety guidelines and employ cutting-edge precision technology to do the project to your satisfaction.
Commercial door repair
At Orian windows and doors we are commercial door repair & installation specialists, we take pride in the quality of work we do on commercial doors & hardware. We take our work very seriously. You can rely on us as your trusted door and locksmith professionals. We will repair your door and lock on the spot whether you have a new door that has to be installed or if you have a problem with your door and lock as a result of a break-in, our technicians deliver vital and reasonable service to your business and all of our hardware products come with industry standard manufacturer guarantee of quality.
Our repair services extend to steel doors, hollow metal doors, wood doors, broken door frames, metal door frames, hinges, glass doors and more.
We are available 24/7 for emergency door repair for all types of Commercial, Retail & Storefront doors
Call and we’ll be there in 30 minutes (GTA)
Types of commercial door repair
- Storefront Doors
- Stainless Steel Doors
- Service Doors
- Overhead Doors
- Hollow Metal Fire Rated Doors
- Herculite Doors
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Doors
- Fiberglass Doors
- Cladded Doors
- Bullet Resistantal Doors
- Automatic Doors
- Aluminum Storefront Swing Doors
- Aluminum Commercial Doors